Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mother of the Year Mondays

I knooooooow....

It's NOT MONDAY!!

But I'm not very conventional so I'll do it my way, OK???

There are approximately 

4,745,236,958,245,053

reasons why I could and should win mother of the year but I'm only going to share one with you right now.

Lately the youngest 3 monsters LOVE making homemade (from the box) chocolate chip muffins. I'm actually happy that they enjoy this because:
a)They are quick and easy
b)They are delicious when they are done
c)I guess it's KINDA cute to watch the monsters whip up a batch in pure delight

Here's a little photo book of what this event looks like. 
Actually, truth be told...it's mostly just me trying to force my kids to take a picture with me so I can prove to them when they are older that I did in fact do more than just ignore them their whole lives in order to keep up with my friends via facebook.

HOWEVER

while Chuleta and Fishy Richie were busy doing the mixing, Mommy of the Year who tried to distract Big Bug with a coloring book, finally looked over to check on him only to find out that he was instead doing this:

Trying to burn the house down. Thanks kid.

The good news is that I was able to persuade Big FIRE Bug to instead come and enjoy this:

Some healthy eating.

Peace at last.



El fin.

No comments: