Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Normal...enough

Sometimes I think my kids are normal.

They laze around and watch movies with lots of violence















They make ridiculous faces















They play basketball in their undies



















They pee in the park















They pretend to feel bad for when someone notices















They EAT, pray DRINK, love COLOR















But, it just so happens that SOMEtimes doesn't occur often around here.



Instead we have Ghetto Pirate Costumes















Booze it up at 4 years old















Use the dryer instead of a warm blanket















Did I mention we are too poor to afford beds?














  


Ummm....

I swear I didn't drop him when he was a baby



















And when did a cooler no longer become a cooler?   
 















5 seconds after we got it in the house, THAT'S when


















OH YEAH,
DON'T FORGET....

The Surprising (and SHOCKING) appearances by 
Nacho Libre













Thanks WWE for reminding him to wear  
tights when he shows up at our restaurant table













But after all this I realize that it's not MY KIDS that aren't NORMAL...

It's Boys.

So I ask.

What went wrong there, Big guy?










No comments: