Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The other Parent

Now that I've shared one of MANY reasons that I am deserving of the 

Mother of the Year Award

Let me share a story about how Papi is deserving of the

Father of the Year Award

A couple of weeks ago Papi was sitting at the desk pictured in the top section of this photo



Meanwhile my kids were on the far side of their room which is just to the left of the dresser in the bottom left corner. It's approximately 15 feet from the far wall in their room to that desk chair. On that far wall is a window. And this is the view from that window.

Yes the room is on the second floor. 

Are you noticing anything strange about this picture yet?

Here, take a CLOSER LOOK...
While Josue had his back turned, the 
3 LITTLE HUGE MONSTERS
not only opened the window but the SCREEN too and threw toys into the pool

All I can say is thank
him AND his fruitloops

that NONE of the MONSTERS went flying out that window.

Honestly, I think it's my boys that should win

MONSTERS of the YEAR Award.

Needless to say... it's time to lock the kids in the closet.

No comments: